Executive Assistant to COO
WhiteCap Search in Mamaroneck, NY
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,220.00 - 99,450.00 / Year*
Our client, a prominent non profit organization is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the COO.
- Provide dedicated administrative support to the SVP, including acting as a gatekeeper, managing phone calls, scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, preparing correspondence, etc.
- Manage a busy and ever changing calendar.
- Research, coordinate, and draft materials for presentations and marketing materials.
- Coordinate conference arrangements for senior staff, including the coordination preparatory materials, room arrangements and catering orders.
- Coordinate and prepare agendas, attend meetings, record, prepare and circulate minutes, follow-up on items as needed.
- Associate degree
- At minimum 5 years experience in an administrative capacity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously and in group settings.
- A customer service focused attitude.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Mamaroneck, NY!