Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $47,650.00 - $68,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Brief: As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support the senior management team by performing administrative and project-related tasks, managing daily office activities and improving efficiency and effectiveness. Job Requirements:
- Assist with managing the board and committee meetings and production or submission of materials from the CFO, CIO and others within the organization.
- Assist with the investor relations effort by coordinating schedules with the outside IR consultants, covering analysts, and investors. Also, coordinating preparation of investor related materials and the distribution thereof. Overseeing the coordination of the investor conferences roadshows. Creating and maintaining an investor relations database.
- Administrative support for CFO and CIO to include phone, mail, email and filing support, maintaining daily calendar and schedules and preparing travel arrangements.
- Creatively prepare reports and presentations using available desktop publishing, graphics, spread sheet, presentation and word processing software
- Plan and coordinate corporate meetings and events including facilities, catering and coordination of travel for attendees
- Prepare and submit executives expense reports in Concur
- Project manage multiple projects
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to critically think, analyze and interpret documents and data
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess excellent grammatical skills and documentation / note taking skills
- Able to anticipate needs (and contribute to content development) for future meetings and presentations based on outcomes of prior meetings, presentations, and/or emerging circumstances
- Must possess program management skills for multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge of general office equipment and functions
Loading some great jobs for you...