Military Veteran Executive Assistant
Compensation: $58,670.00 - $80,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Looking for a self-motivated, organized service oriented person to serve as a Military Veteran Executive Assistant for a boutique law firm. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and enjoy working in a small, unique environment. Job Requirements:
- Point of contact for incoming communications.
- Works closely supporting the Managing Partner to maintain appointment schedule, files, schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepares bills for firm, including entering Partner time and follows up on collections.
- Responsible for maintaining financial records under direction of Partners and firm s outside accountant.
- Maintains office supplies
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 2 -4 years administrative assistant experience.
- Must have a Military Experience and willing to learn new skills
- Some college background necessary, Bachelors preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Passionate about working for a progressive organization committed to positive societal change.
Loading some great jobs for you...