Compensation: $55,320.00 - $78,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- POSITION INFORMATION
- Position summary:
- Assists the President/CEO and other members of the executive team with daily administrative duties to include: preparingscheduling/coordinating/maintaining/responding to Board and departmental projects and issues; scheduling/coordinating/attending/documenting Board of Trustees and Board Committee meetings; maintaining Board of Trustees and departmental procedures/regulatory agency compliance; maintaining personnel records/processing payroll; and resolving problems/situations on a daily basis.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- College graduate or equivalent. High level of proficiency in personal computer operation required, along with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product software. Shorthand/speed writing for minute talking is required, with verbal and written communication skills relative to composition of correspondence, minutes, and statistical reporting.
- Required length and type of experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years secretarial experience assisting a Senior Executive is required. A business mindset with executive savviness is required. The position requires budget monitoring, problem solving, multi-tasking and a high sense of urgency.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
Loading some great jobs for you...