Executive Assistant Office Manager
SKY Leasing in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $67,700.00 - 97,400.00 / Year*
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and professional Office Manager & Executive Assistant to join our team at SKY Leasing. The role will be based in our San Francisco office and provide high-level support to senior management, along with general office management duties.
- Front of house duties, answering phones, and greeting office visitors. You are the company s first point of contact
- Coordinate meeting rooms when needed
- Manage building service and maintenance issues
- Work with vendors to stock office supplies and snacks
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with external parties and service providers where required.
- Collaborate with HR to welcome and onboard new employees
- Collaborate with our IT department to ensure maintenance of IT equipment in the office
- Track and report office expenses such as maintenance, food and beverage etc
- Proactively identify ways to improve processes and the general efficiency of the company and implement improvements.
- Maintain a well-kept office by tidying up and working closely with our cleaning vendors
- Other general office management duties as required.
- Provide high-level support to the Senior Management team
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Manage hectic and complex calendars efficiently and effectively
- Provide extensive global travel management for senior employees, and liaise with both domestic, and international contacts
- Manage and reconcile expense reports for members of senior management as required
- Serve as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Organize and execute internal and external company events
- Plan and manage restaurant reservations both domestic, and globally
- Prepare for board meetings, management meetings and important client visits. This includes catering needs, presentation materials, and meeting room preparations.
- 3+ years working in an Office Management/Executive Assistant position, supporting 1 or more C-Level Executives within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and experience managing multiple projects at once
- Extensive experience organising global travel
- Candidates must have a firm grasp of MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
- A proven self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Interest in the aviation industry is desired, but not essential
- Ideal candidate will be available to start May 11th 2020
SKY Leasing is a global aviation investment company, with offices in San Francisco and Dublin. Our expertise is in acquiring, leasing, & selling passenger & freighter commercial jet aircraft to customers throughout the world. Our professionals have extensive experience with aircraft finance, leasing and investment management.
Interested candidates should submit their CV s with cover letter to Anne Marie Scaramuzza (...@skyleasing.com)
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Francisco, CA!