Executive Assistant II
Compensation: $70,220.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client, a well-known technology company, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate must have experience providing support to an executive, handling multiple priorities at one time. Requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage an active calendar, including internal and external meetings across time zones
- Handle complex travel arrangements, including the expense reports
- Answer, screen and accurately direct incoming calls
- Work closely with other executives and leadership team to support organization
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High attention to detail
Loading some great jobs for you...