Compensation: $67,700.00 - $97,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
TWe currently have an opening at our growing technology company for a highly skilled Executive Assistant. If you are highly organized, comfortable multi-tasking, and enjoy interacting with people this could be a great opportunity for you! The ideal candidate is personable, quick, and thinking 10 steps ahead. This position is a long term opportunity in Santa Barbara, CA and is looking to start within the next few weeks.
What we are looking for:
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability and flexibility to handle new tasks and shifting deadlines and effective multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences
- Proficiency in Google Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to type 70+ WPM
- 3+ years of C-Level Executive Assistant experience supporting Executive Level Leaders with exposure to sensitive, confidential informationJob Requirements:
Requirements for the role:
- 2-5 years proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Please send your resume to ...@officeteam.com for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...