Reputable Staffing in Conyers, GA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $57,840.00 - 82,540.00 / Year*
The Executive Assistant will be expected to provide seamless support to the Client Advisory team.
- Bachelor's degree is mandatory
- 3-5 years of experience within a bank support team
- Strong computer skills including- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Salesforce
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Client Service Responsibilities include:
- Handle routine communication with clients & their advisors via phone, email & fax.
- Document written & verbal communication with clients & their advisors in Salesforce
- Assist the client advisory team with preparing charts & materials for client & prospect meeting presentations using Excel, Word, Power Point & internal applications as needed
- Pull basic information from our systems (ATLAS) to update spreadsheets for clients
- File correspondence & other documents in internal databases.
- Creat documentation of client correspondence for tracking purposes
Account Administration Responsbilities include:
- Work with Client Administration Support to open accounts & coordinate with outside agents the transfer of assets to the firm
- Perform cash management functions using Workflow and Atlas in accordance with established account procedures & applicable fiduciary laws & policies
- Process client remittances
- Work with the client's CPA to assist in gathering tax information & cutting tax checks when applicable.
- Anticipate when an overdraft can occur & prevent it by bringing the information tot he team's attentions
- Supervise & pay client bill payments
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!