Compensation: $62,000.00 - $87,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Excellent long term Temp to Hire opportunity!!
M-F 830-5pm @$18-20/hr
- Performs general administrative tasks, including but not limited to: electronic records management, managing office supplies and equipment, answering multiple phone lines, and overseeing the daily flow of time-sensitive mail and other inter-office correspondence.
- Construct, research, analyze, input data and maintain databases. Maintain project database and specific document trackers to ensure department is working towards deadlines which must be reported to SVP.
- Responsible for analyzing, coordinating, and monitoring multiple projects for department and notifying supervisors of time-sensitive documentation.
- Prepares agendas, reports, licenses, certifications, professional presentations and other documents including updating weekly/bi-weekly metrics and status reports for Senior Staff and other meetings.
- Identify, implement and monitor continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost, reduce cycle time, improve quality, and improve department efficiency.
- Create on own accord, as well as provide, technical writing assistance to support manual, procedure, work instructions, job aids, and how-to document development
- Prepares travel requests, hotel accommodations/reservations, and itineraries for training, Company business meetings, and conference attendance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- AA/AS plus four (4) years directly related experience, or six (6) years directly related experience.
- Position demands attention to detail of the highest degree; confidentiality, and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple demands with constantly changing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work independently and/or part of a team.
- Previous documented Executive Administrative experience a must.
- Must be a self starter and able to work with little supervision yet able to request addition guidance/direction when necessary.
- Must maintain the highest degree of confidentiality as much of the data and information that the candidate will be working with is typically business sensitive and/or legal in nature. Must be willing to sign any necessary nondisclosure/confidentiality agreement related to business sensitive/personnel information.
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with internal and external customers, and other customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Office Methods, procedures and practices including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have excellent speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Flexible, adaptable, attentive to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to handle multiple tasks and follow through to completion on assigned tasks.
- Customer service driven. Professional appearance, business casual.
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Loading some great jobs for you...