Compensation: $57,840.00 - $82,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Primus is the premiere provider of design construction services in the cold storage, manufacturing and sterilization industries. Our clients achieve new levels of success because of our innovative thinking, collaborative approach and our grit. You can see it in our results and feel it when you work with us.
Provides a wide variety of professional, administrative, clerical, analytical and operational support for members of the senior executive team. Prepares presentations, correspondence, reports and conducts research. Leads or participates in projects. Performs functions such as receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, coordinating events and managing calendars. Interacts in a professional manner with internal and external customers as well as high level executives. Maintains a high sense of confidentiality.
- Provides direction and priority for the screening of the executive's mail, email, voicemail and appointments, using expert judgment and knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops and prepares professional presentations and communication materials as requested.
- Assists in meeting preparation and taking meeting minutes Then disbursing information as needed.
- Partners internally and across multiple lines of business to gather pertinent and relevant information.
- Organizes and prepares information and/or messages in a meaningful and concise manner, tailored to fit the audience to which it is intended.
- Prepares financial and operational reports and analyzes progress or adverse trends.
- Supports appropriate recommendations and conclusions. Organizes and analyzes data and generates various reports and models. Interprets and translates data in multiple and meaningful formats. Develops scorecards, dashboards and complex reports as requested.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly analyses and reporting and executive management reporting.
- Serves as the department liaison for the executive when necessary.
- Processes sensitive and confidential information which may present a significant impact to the company's image, reputation, operations, performance, finances, or value if shared beyond its intended audience.
- Receives and initiates outside contacts on behalf of executive including executives and board members of other companies, regulators, elected representatives, charitable boards, and customers.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates the administrative support of the executive's office functions to include managing telephones, ordering office supplies, disseminating incoming and out-going mail, planning meetings, and scheduling travel arrangements.
- Maintains an organized system of automated and manual files that provide a quick reference library of company information used to conduct research and answer questions.
- Coordinates and implements various projects and programs by executive management.
- Represents the executive on one or more internal and external committees as requested.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school Diploma required. Bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive assistant to Vice President level or higher
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Ability to handle many responsibilities at any given time, while also paying close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- xpertise in using the Microsoft Office product suite (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Communicates Effectively
- Organizational Savvy
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Instills Trust
- Action Oriented
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days
- A 401k Program that offers an aggressive company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Casual Dress Code
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors and/or management as deemed appropriate.
Primus does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...