Perch Partners in Seattle, WA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $59,880.00 - 80,540.00 / Year*
Perch Partners is a growing management consulting firm based in Seattle, serving clients nationwide. We work with companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 50. The firm s mission is to build and grow the world s most customer-focused and iconic companies in the world. Perch s General and Operating partners are former C-Suite executives from a diverse array of companies from Fortune 500 vanguards to VC-backed start-ups. Perch s associates are accomplished industry or segment specialists. We immerse into each one of our clients and founders visions, customer bases and business objectives. We measure our success by the results we deliver and the relationships we create for our business partners. If you love the idea of building things and thrive in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment, Perch could be the place for you.
Perch Partners is looking for an executive assistant to support two of the firm s general partners. This executive assistant will work closely with the entire team at Perch, as well as the firm s clients and vendors.
- Manage the calendars of the two general partners, including scheduling meetings, coordinating with clients schedules, and juggling priorities
- Plan and book travel
- Prepare documents including proofreading, formatting, printing, etc.
- Conduct online research, build lists, and work on general projects
- Communicate information to and from the firm to clients, vendors, and partners
- Anticipate what the partners might need and try to see around corners to manage problems and make decisions
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience as an executive assistant
- Mastery of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Google to figure out how to do things
- College degree a plus but not required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be resourceful to solve problems
- Positive, can-do attitude, even under pressure
- Organized and detail-oriented. Can help others set and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Unwavering commitment to excellence and delivering high quality work
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!