Senior Administrative Assistant - RCCTO
MTSI in Washington, DC
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,810.00 - 100,070.00 / Year*
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Army s Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office by providing expertise to the RCCTO s Business Manager and Business Management Office. This position will be located in the Pentagon primarily with some work in Ft. Belvoir.
At MTSI, our more than 1,200 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company s future!
MTSI s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
As a recognized "employee comes first" company with over 26 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an Intermediate or Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Army s Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office by providing expertise to the RCCTO s Resource Manager and the Deputy Director, Rapid Acquisition Prototyping Project Office. This position will be located in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to:
- Provide administrative management support to enable RCCTO senior staff to provide timely responses to tasks and requests from internal offices, external agencies and manage work tasks internal to the office.
- Review and/or edit the daily calendars of RCCTO senior staff to facilitate efficient and effective schedule planning.
- Manage RCCTO Sharepoint portal tools, and other planning tools in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and guidance provided.
- Process Travel Orders in Defense Travel System (DTS) for RCCTO staff and review DTS Travel Orders and vouchers.
- Prepare read-ahead and briefing materials, support and schedule meetings, schedule conference rooms, schedule and support teleconferences and video teleconferences and other administrative support tasks as directed.
- Coordinate regularly with staff performing similar functions at other RCCTO locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned which enhance the operations and administrative functions of the RCCTO.
- 6+ years of related experience.
- Experience with using MS Sharepoint, Outlook, and the MS Office suite of programs.
- Experience with using the Defense Travel System.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and the ability to operate independently or with a team
- Previous experience with Army programs and organizations.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Army s administrative processes and procedures.
- Experience working in an organizational Headquarters run by a general officer or SES.
- Bachelor s Degree desired
- Additional experience in lieu of degree requirement is acceptable.
Current Secret. Top Secret is preferred.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Washington, DC!