Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Compensation: $50,510.00 - $74,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client - an international Hedge Fund based in Palm Beach - is looking for a hybrid Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join the growing team. This is an extremely varied role and needs someone who is adaptable and can work quickly, and is also happy to take on ad hoc tasks/projects when needed
An international, growing Hedge Fund based in Palm Beach
Office Manager duties:
- Receptionist tasks: answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls as well as office visitors.
- Manage office administration, ensuring the office is running smoothly and continuously stocked including purchase of general office supplies and handling catering arrangements.
- Maintain safe and clean office common areas; this includes ensuring common areas are neat and presentable throughout the work day.
- Coordinate conference room events and seating assignments
- Coordinate with technology group for user support, as well as equipment repairs and maintenance
- Manage the corporate spending card and prepare and submit monthly expense reports
- Work with existing vendors and service providers (cleaning, landscaping, HVAC, security) for scheduling of maintenance and repairs and ensure quality of work
- Source new vendors as needed to maintain building operations and appearance
- Oversee Palm Beach office specific occupancy related expenses, including the vetting of proposals and invoices
- Maintain contact lists, Certificate of Insurance logs, business and tax licenses, emergency plan instructions and reference manual
- Interact with primary corporate landlord as well as building owner related to property updates, repairs and invoice reconciliation.
Executive Assistant duties:
- Manage the active calendar of appointments for the Founder and Co-Chairman, compose and prepare correspondence, coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinate domestic/international travel as needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports through Concur.
- Coordinate with local Executive Assistants for special requests and dining reservations.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- Have minimum of 5 years' experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant in a corporate environment.
- Have experience working in the Financial Services industry (preferred), or a corporate environment in general
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly flexible, creative problem solver, with a strong ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently, detail oriented, and handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
A competitive salary and benefits package Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...