Executive Assistant to CHRO
Compensation: $57,130.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Executive Assistant will support the CHRO and must be able to operate in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, initiative as well as excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
This international organization is an industry leader for technology innovation.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, meetings, and calls, completing expense reports, and arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Communicate and interact with members of global Executive team, Board of Directors, Clients and other VP's to set up meetings and assist when needed.
- Coordinate group meetings. This includes; developing agendas, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and preparing all meeting room arrangements and logistics.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute meeting recaps.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to Executive Leadership including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Communicate directly and/or draft correspondence on behalf of Executive Leadership. Maintain trust and support cross functionally through effective interactions with dispersed leadership teams and administrative assistants.
- Compile data, prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations, organizational charts, and other relevant documents.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants, and help build a great brand for the EA's throughout the company
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting at the C Suite level
- Must must have proven expertise using Excel and PowerPoint but G Suite experience would be huge
- Ability to produce high-quality PowerPoint presentations and/or documents for for large-scale events, executive meetings, etc.
- Proficient technical skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Suite, technical conference room software, etc.
- Strong creative visual skills with experience in Adobe Suite
- Strong regard for confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
- Room for growth
- 401k match
- Generous vacation
Loading some great jobs for you...