Sr. Administrator - ATL
Compensation: $54,355.00 - $82,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sr. Administrator - ATLAtlanta, GASr. AdministratorLocation: Atlanta, GAWho are we?
Kellen is a global professional
services firm with a primary concentration in association management and
communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference
management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an
employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of
professional disciplines. Kellen has seven offices in Atlanta (HQ),
Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.What are we looking for?
Following Kellen Best
Practices, the Sr. Account Coordinator provides general and administrative
support and coordination in support of the account team s management of multiple
association clients. Additionally
supports Kellen internal operations, as needed.What will you do?
- Works closely with staff and business unit leaders and teams to coordinate activities, travel, schedules, events, manage team calendars and distribute in-coming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Coordinates website content and works with Kellen Interactive and other Client Team members to keep site(s) updated.
Board and Committee Support
- Interfaces with association members via phone and email.
and Membership Support
- Acts as primary point of contact for clients.
- Maintains member databases and files, ensuring accuracy.
- Drafts, edits, and proof-reads a variety of association communications.
- Responds to phone and email inquiries from members and prospective members about specific and general association inquiries.
- Coordinates dues billing with Accounting and follows up with members as appropriate.
- Tracks inventory and distributes material as needed.
Stays well informed about members/member and member organizations.
and Event Management
- Assists Client Team with meeting details; assists in speaker sponsorship, exhibits, event registrations, and other logistics for events and conferences.
- May interface with Committee leadership via phone and email.
- Provides support to client committees, including notices, scheduling, agendas, minutes and project management to enable them to execute their missions and objectives.
Programs and Services
- Works with Vice President or Account Executive to assist in the implementation of programs, and campaigns to attract new members and/or subscribers.
- Possess a strong understanding of the client s budget and propose improvements to processes and offers cost containment ideas and strategies.
Am I qualified?
duties that align with the mission and vision of the company.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communications, finance or other related discipline, plus 3 to 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Experience working within a professional society or association, preferred.
- Polished communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders using a variety of methods.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to set priorities based on customer (internal and external) needs and organizational priorities and preferences, and develop solutions to client challenges.
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills to establish and maintain relationships and interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Self-motivated team player who is accountable for initiating and managing projects through to completion with a minimum of management direction.
- Computer proficiency with a variety of office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and agility to learn new software packages as needed.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, re-prioritize and juggle multiple priorities at any given time to meet stated deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Growth and learning mindset to stay abreast of industry trends and assimilate new job-related information appropriately.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
may be necessary, up to 5% of the time.What do we offer?
Kellen offers a professional and collegial work
environment with great benefits where teamwork abounds and your efforts are
truly appreciated. We work hard, but also strive for work/life balance. We
offer generous benefits including medical, dental, vision paid vacation,
holidays, a 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...