Keepers Staffing in Washington, DC
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,810.00 - 100,070.00 / Year*
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Directly support the executive(s) with coordinating meetings, managing intricate calendars, conducting travel arrangements, maintaining confidential records, organizing team events, answering incoming calls and relaying messages, and providing additional project assistance as needed.
- Exhibit proactive leadership skills with the staff and other administrative teams in the organization.
- Review and process expense reports within compliance for all executive(s).
- Provide guidance to the executive, apply detailed knowledge of the organization s operations, organizational procedures and serve as a team player within the organization.
- Display and execute intent for self-improvement, have high attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with vendors, subcontractors, or staff to deal with administrative needs or identify information needs.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior or C-Level executive(s)
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an expert level
- BA or BS degree strongly preferred
- Be self-motivated, work independently or collaborate as part of a team to achieve business goals, multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing as well as proofreading
- High level of compassion, integrity, and confidentiality
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Washington, DC!