Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Kalera Medical in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $67,700.00 - 97,400.00 / Year*
Are you looking for a role that has the ability to touch the lives of millions of patients? We are Kalera, dedicated to transforming the standard of care of kidney stone disease by developing innovative, efficient and effective solutions. There are currently over 18 million kidney stone patients in the US alone, with the recurrence rate greater than 50%, making kidney stones the most expensive urologic condition. We are shifting the Paradigm with a new approach to Kidney Stone Removal. Kalera is a well-funded (Series-B), early stage start up in Pleasanton, CA. Kalera s first product will revolutionize kidney stone treatment on a fast path to market. The leadership team members are from NeoTract (started in 2013), developed the UroLift System which was sold in 2019 to Teleflex for over $1 Billion. This start up is going to create another seismic shift in urology.
We are conducting an active search for an Exec. Assistant/Office Manager to join our team at Kalera. This is a rare opportunity to join a very early stage startup company if you are a high performer with a proven track record of getting it done and thrive in a start-up environment. We are looking to build an energetic and eager team who will help take this company from a concept prototype and develop it into a commercial product. This is an ideal role for a keen problem solver with exceptional communication, discerning prioritization and outstanding resource skills.
If you are looking for a role that can make a difference in the lives of kidney stone patients, and you have a proven track record of maintaining that critical balance between confidentiality and transparency while exercising independent thinking to help scale an early stage start-up in a fast paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Help create and nurture outstanding company culture.
- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place.
- Help execute new office move-in and space planning directives from leadership team.
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include board members, physician customers, internal team, outside vendors as well as receiving and directing external visitors.
- Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for presentations and board meetings.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities.
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed.
- Attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items while maintaining and tracking team s project list and goals.
- Event planning including ensuring that events are executed on time and within budget. Identify and coordinate use of internal space for meetings and/or work with outside services providers to identify and contract third-party meeting space.
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings and travel arrangements including domestic/international travel arrangements.
- Responsible for all meeting logistics including room reservations, catering, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Streamline communications and support executive team and their interactions.
- Team expert and go to person for general requests and questions and keeper of all team resources.
- Maintain team communication schedules and systems, answer phones, process purchase orders.
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status.
- Identify issues for escalation and stay in constant communication with exec. team to ensure executives are well informed. Communicate on their behalf by email, text, or chat as required.
- Represent Kalera and the leadership team in a professional manner dealing with customers and clients on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of administrative support experience in a fast-paced environment, with 3 years of Exec/Senior Management support.
- Project management skills, including tracking and reporting skills.
- Able to work effectively with Microsoft Office, Web conferencing and willingness to learn other tools and systems.
- Must be self-directed, motivated, highly accountable, flexible, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven track record of responsiveness to anticipate the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues.
- Previous start up experience is required. Must be a self-starter, hands-on and comfortable working independently.
- Proven expertise in thriving in a fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Strong team-building and collaboration skills across the organization.
- Ability to manage highly confidential material in an appropriate manner with attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate and interface effectively with other functions and all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to effectively prioritize competing demands.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Francisco, CA!