Planning and Scheduling Supervisor
Compensation: $50,435.00 - $77,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter
We are family driven
We are financially strong
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.OPPORTUNITY
The primary purpose of this position is to be a strategic leader and has operational responsibility for continuously improving planning, scheduling, and safety within the organization. The functional area responsibility of the Planning Manager is lead the day-to-day scheduling, procurement, inventory control, and general office functions at both Oshkosh facilities and drive continuous improvement of scheduling processes and systems. This position will uphold the Hydrite 'Standards of Excellence' through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
As Planning and Scheduling Supervisor, primary responsibilities include:
- Direct supervision of the plant Buyer, Waste Coordinator, & Scheduling coordinator.
- Promotes safety through proactively identifying areas of concern and implementing solutions through working with vendors as well as other functional areas within the plant.
- Responsible for leading the buying, planning and scheduling for OS
- Responsible for managing raw material and finished good inventory levels.
- Establish a functional area brand & vision focused on delivering a high level of customer service.
- Establish goals for the department and individual team members.
- Actively participate in the development of strategic planning for seasonal programs/volume.
- Ensure that long term and daily schedules are coordinated with other functional groups based on available resources and communicated to all affected departments at the facility
- Continuously improve the facility's scheduling systems & processes to ensure highly effective manufacturing execution.
- Ensures effective use of company resources through management of key material inventory levels and regular review of slow moving/non-conforming inventory.
- Utilize production processing time data to measure the facilities opportunities to improve.
- Ensure facility metrics are in line with manufacturing goals and objectives.
- Ensure Planning and Scheduling procedures and guidelines are consistently and correctly followed.
- Guide employee performance and development through the use of daily communication and annual performance evaluations.
- Provide support beyond the Oshkosh operation for corporate initiatives driven by Operations Executive Leaderships and/or Business Analytics.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- All staff members are responsible for reporting food safety problems to their supervisor or the SQF Practitioner upon observation of a known or potential issue.
- Uphold Hydrite's Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Primary contact with customer service for key customers.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provide back-up support as necessary.
- Support effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- This role will report to the MK Planning Manager with a dotted line to the OS Plant Manager
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years professional manufacturing and planning experience
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and tools
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and excel required.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.WHY HYDRITE?
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out:WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...