Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $67,570.00 - $93,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant supports Chief Executive Officer as well as other members of the team as applicable. The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing multiple calendars and projects and will have regular interaction with employees of all levels of the Company as well as with external individuals/organizations, including the Chairman of the Board and the Board of Directors. Handles information of a highly confidential and critical nature. Works under general supervision. Job Duties:
- Provides administrative support to the senior executive and members of his/her leadership team. Some areas may include: scheduling meetings, managing incoming and outgoing phone calls, drafting correspondence, preparation of expense reports, mailing or overnighting letters/packages, establishing and maintaining electronic and paper files, copying, faxing
- Prepares presentation material for the Board of Directors meeting and coordinates meeting logistics, including meals. Assists members of the Board with their travel arrangements, transportation, and accommodations.
- Acts as a 'gate-keeper' for the senior executive's time by managing the executive's calendar. This involves using discretion in identifying critical items, setting up meetings and making scheduling changes with minimal involvement by the executive
- Composes various types of correspondence, presentations, graphics, documents or other material on behalf of the executive
- Handles highly confidential material on a regular basis
- Takes initial steps to facilitate the resolution of urgent/complex issues and notifies the supervisor
- Coordinates special projects on a recurring or one-time basis from start to finish )
- Arranges logistics for executive(s) participation in external meeting and conferences including evaluating alternatives regarding logistics and pricing for the room and audio/visual set-up, catering, meeting agenda and materials.
- Arranges domestic and international travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, and meeting planning as necessary for the Chief Executive Officer and as well as other members of the team as applicable
- Delivers a broad range of professional administrative support in a proactive manner and resolves issues and challenges relating to these activities
- C omplies with all applicable policies regarding health, safety and environmental policies
IndSJ2020 * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- BA in Business or related area and at least 10 years relevant experience providing administrative support to senior level executives within an organization or equivalent. Experience in a biopharmaceutical company is preferred
- Previous experience working with Board members is preferred
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency across a broad range of administrative skills, including processes and procedures
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord, and Outlook with the ability to create spreadsheets and presentation material
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and/or with general guidance
- Demonstrates can-do attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with individuals and teams
Loading some great jobs for you...