Executive Assistant Commercial
Compensation: $67,700.00 - $97,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - COMMERCIALPosition Summary:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Executive Assistant as a member of the Commercial team will provide advanced administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer and help ensure the smooth operations of the Executive Office. The successful candidate will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, skilled at interfacing with key external audiences including the Board of Directors, and able to prioritize and work closely with other members of the GBT administrative team to coordinate various activities. Over time, the Executive Assistant will be able to anticipate many of the needs of the team and will be proactive in the execution of those needs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer and some of his reports
- Support communications within the Commercial groups, as well as with internal and external clients
- Oversee vendor set-up including learning and becoming proficient with Zycus, our contract management and PO system, to ensure paperwork is properly filed and tracked
- Manage and maintain calendars including the setup and tracking of complicated and logistically challenging meetings
- Organize, book, and track travel for the CCO and periodically other members of the team as necessary
- Organize commercial leadership offsite meetings a few times a year, commercial teambuilding events, and periodic commercial wide update meetings
- Help ensure smooth coordination and collaboration across the Commercial administrative team
- Manage the collection, consolidation and formatting of Board level presentations for the CCO
- Handle special projects as requested
Fit with GBT culture:
- At least eight years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, supporting a C-level executive preferred
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills including communication and listening skills, constructive attitude, exhibiting a professional, energetic, proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Previous experience supporting a commercial organization including marketing and sales functional leads
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage complicated calendars across multiple executives and external personnel
- Demonstrated judgment and discretion with confidential company information
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and influence management skills
- Proactive approach to business needs and requirements
- Ability to work independently and be flexible, adjusting priorities and tasks in real time to support the objectives of the departments
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with the following: Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Concur expenses
- Manage extensive domestic and international meeting and travel arrangements that may often require changes and prepare subsequent final expense reports
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
- Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
- Values-based leadership consistent with GBT's Core Values
- Excitement about the vision and mission of GBT
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Global Blood Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...