Executive Assistant to the CFO
Compensation: $74,076.67 - $156,700.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly's edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers' applications as close to their end-users as possible at the edge of the internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development.
Fastly's customers' use our edge cloud platform to ensure concertgoers can buy tickets to the live events they love, travelers can book flights seamlessly and embark on their next great adventure, and sports fans can stream events in real-time, across devices. They include many of the world's most prominent companies, including Spotify, Alaska Airlines, Hulu, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.Executive Assistant to the CFO
Fastly is looking for a proactive and engaging Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer and the CFO Organization. From planning and directing all administrative activities, to supporting our team with offsites and team bonding activities, your support will be essential to our business. This role will report to the CFO and is located in our San Francisco office. Are you excited to nurture positive relationships and help set our team up for success? If so, we'd love for you to apply!What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Support our CFO and the CFO Organization with business and administrative responsibilities
- Maintain the CFO's calendar in a thoughtful and purposeful manner, ensuring meetings contain the appropriate attendees, agenda items, and are aligned with top priorities
- Coordinate on travel needs
- Additional administrative functions include expense reports, planning for and assisting with offsites, and the preparation of documents for signature and presentations
- Partner with Chief of Staff to coordinate and plan Board of Director meetings including calendar invites and agendas
- Work closely with VP, Investor Relations on our Investor Relations Calendar
- When necessary, support our CFO with personal appointments
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our team of Executive Assistants
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience supporting C-level Executives
- A genuine passion for supporting people
- Ability to exercise the utmost discretion and maintain confidentiality on all matters
- Proactive, intentive, hyper-organized, and diligent with outstanding executions skills
- Strong proficiency calendar, presentation, and organization tools (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly's home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we're not 'one size fits all'. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
Loading some great jobs for you...