Franchise Executive Admin Assistant
Compensation: $53,730.00 - $74,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Franchise Coordinator -Charlotte, NC- $20/hr.
POSITION PURPOSE: This extremely busy and growing Spa Franchise owner needs strong admin background to assist with Franchise support.
- Spa/Salon understanding or experience
- Franchise Support Work with CEO and Franchise Sales Director with candidates.
- Onboarding new franchisees with admin support
- Travel to new Spa locations to help with Grand Opening Needs. May be required to stay for a short period of time to help setup. May require some light manual labor work, i.e. putting equipment together, setting up the Spa, etc.
- Assist with creating systems to improve existing processes. Writing up MOP s, updating Manuals, etc.
- Being up to date with each new Franchisee and their current status within the process.
- Coordinate or attend franchisee event, training, conference, etc.
- Assist existing employees with support
- Working directly with the Area Manager to support the Corporate spa locations.
- Finding ways of improving any process within the office.
- Calendar management.
- IT and POS support
- Filing, organizing, and other administrative tasks, as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and willing to learn
- People person, presentable, professional,
- Helping maintain a professional, tidy office.
- Great communication skills with all team members. This role will act as the liaison between all team members.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) required
- Ability to update Manuals, create systems to improve processing s, write MOPs and update policy and procedure manuals.
- Must be a confident person and self-starter with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Spa/Salon understanding and or experience preferred
- Tech savvy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience
Need more information about this job?
Contact Annie Singxay our Recruiting Specialist at ...@expresspros.com or by email ...@expresspros.com. Please add Franchise Executive Admin Asst to the subject line of your email.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...