Compensation: $50,980.00 - $71,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a full time Executive Assistant on behalf of our client in the North Salt Lake area. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls and notifies executive.
- Types and assembles a variety of documents including letters, memos, technical and legal documents, emails, meeting minutes, reports, charts, presentations, and other documents. Takes minutes and/or transcribes recordings of Board and/or executive meetings.
- Files correspondence, memos, records, and reports. Maintains and organizes files.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail to appropriate executives.
- Communicates with members of the Board regarding dates, locations, and times of Board and committee meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for preparing and maintaining assigned records and reports.
- Assembles, tabulates, calculates, and maintains financial and statistical data on a regular and special basis
- Prepares documents as assigned.
- Assembles internal reports submitted to Board of Directors and committees.
- Drafts minutes from notes and submits to management for revision and final approval.
- Maintains policy manuals and other library reference material.
- Coordinates the distribution of the Annual Report.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective business relations with customers and external contacts.
- Resolves customer requests, complaints, and problems or refers them appropriately.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Trust.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area staff and with management.
- Assists other assistants and area personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Performs miscellaneous clerical and stenographic tasks.
- Performs special operations and manages special projects as assigned.
- Ensures work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- 3-5 years of secretarial experience required
- Basic clerical duties such as answering telephones, using computer software applications, keyboarding and maintaining files
- Answer calls, use professional language, speak clearly, relay information appropriately
- Proficient typic, transcription skills
- Ability o deal with people and situations, skill, tact, and courtesy and effectively manage communications between contacts
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Solid analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and demonstrates carefulness about detail
- Able to use PC, printer, phones and basic business equipment
- Typing and data entry is neat, accurate, error-free, and promptly completed.
- Customer and staff inquiries are courteously attended to. Good business relations exist with customers and outside business contacts.
- Telephone calls and visitors are courteously received. Calls are answered within three rings and call transfers are made accurately. Messages are accurately recorded and promptly delivered.
- Documents and reports are complete, accurate, and submitted by established deadlines. Files are well-maintained.
- Good communication and coordination exist with Trust personnel, Board members, and with management. Assistance is provided as needed. Management is appropriately informed.
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance. Provides professional service and support.
- High School Graduate, Technical Certification, College Degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, and other office procedures and terminology.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...