Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $62,000.00 - $87,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer trans-formative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As an Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support the senior management team by performing administrative and project-related tasks, managing daily office activities and improving efficiency and effectiveness of ePlus senior leaders.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Assist with managing the board and committee meetings and production or submission of materials from the CFO, CIO and others within the organization.
- Assist with the investor relations effort by coordinating schedules with the outside IR consultants, covering analysts, and investors. Also, coordinating preparation of investor related materials and the distribution thereof. Overseeing the coordination of the investor conferences roadshows. Creating and maintaining an investor relations database.
- Administrative support for CFO and CIO to include phone, mail, email and filing support, maintaining daily calendar and schedules and preparing travel arrangements.
- Creatively prepare reports and presentations using available desktop publishing, graphics, spread sheet, presentation and word processing software
- Plan and coordinate corporate meetings and events including facilities, catering and coordination of travel for attendees
- Prepare and submit executives expense reports in Concur
- Project manage multiple projects
- Record minutes at trustee meeting relating to the 401K plan. Maintain documents relating to the plan.
- Processing of invoices (as needed) on behalf of CFO and CIO; interface with Accounting to ensure proper processing
- Assist with support of other executives when other executive assistants are out of the office
- Interact with other departments to obtain information and process requests
- Other duties as assigned/required
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to critically think, analyze and interpret documents and data
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess excellent grammatical skills and documentation / note taking skills
- Able to anticipate needs (and contribute to content development) for future meetings and presentations based on outcomes of prior meetings, presentations, and/or emerging circumstances
- Must possess program management skills for multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge of general office equipment and functions
- Must have excellent skills in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Multi-tasked oriented/strong organizational skills in a very fast paced environment
- Able to conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Able to handle confidential matters and information in a professional manner
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of Executive Management; experience interfacing with Board of Directors a plus
- Executive Assistant experience in a publicly-held company a plus
- Knowledge of accounting, information technology, and audit terms a plus
- Legal assistant experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Requires at least two years of college with at least 7 years of experience in the Administrative Assistant field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 20 pounds of force occasionally and active work that could include climbing a ladder and using power tools.
#LI-KB1Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...