Compensation: $58,670.00 - $80,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Delta Dallas is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant who can be a business partner to their executive.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with all aspects of work
- Right hand to executive
- Anticipate and proactively handle all needs of executive
- Manage daily priorities and schedule
- Establish and maintain connections with various networks and donors
- Manages office staff
- Creates, edits and proofs materials
- Coordinates and executes events and meetings
- Performs research and writes summaries of findings (as requested)
- Acts as gatekeeper
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor s Degree required
- Five to ten years of C-suite executive administrative experience required
- Leadership skills
- Must have experience managing people and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and proactive
- Demonstrate initiative and independent thinking
- Demonstrate high sensitivity to confidential matters
- Must be highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Loading some great jobs for you...