Compensation: $62,000.00 - $87,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Chesapeake, VA (23320) - Greenbriar East area
Contract-to-Hire Opportunity: $22 to $26/hour contract and $50 to $55K upon permanent conversion with a 5% bonus!
Hours: 8:30am 5:30pm but flexible
CRG is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our large national client s Merchandise department and its executives! You will play a very critical role in the organization by performing administrative tasks for the team such as coordinating travel arrangements and meetings, managing executive s calendars, preparing documents and reports, answering phones and emails, and other important organizational functions as needed.
- Provide administrative support to executive-level management of the Merchandise team
- Manage executives calendars and set up important meetings
- Help prepare documents and presentations for meetings and team events
- Make travel arrangements for the team and prepare expense reports
- Act as the main point of contact for customers by answering customer emails, phone calls and letters.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports.
- Maintain office equipment such as copy machines and printers, fixing jams and placing service calls
- Open and sort incoming mail and other correspondence
- Use various software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 2+ years of solid experience providing administrative support to a team
- Recent experience supporting top-level management is highly preferred
- Education and/or experience in Retail Merchandising preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have good writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel with strong Outlook skills
- Experience managing an Outlook calendar is highly preferred
- Must be good at prioritizing and multitasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Dynamic, resourceful, and solution-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Highly professional telephone presence with a strong customer service focus
Category Code: JN002
#zrJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...