Compensation: $60,620.00 - $80,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 39 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Scheduling Admin in Bear, DE.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 plus hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Handle customer needs and concerns as appropriate
- Notify office manager of customer needs and concerns
- Answer phones, provide customer service and maintain phone message documentation
- Coordinate job scheduling
- Ensure work is scheduled and crews are utilized efficiently, resulting in balanced job scheduling
- Manage Work-in-Progress (WIP) board
- Prepare job paperwork for crew/estimator
- Enter estimates
- Manage all the job file documentation
- Confirm subcontractor activity
- Coordinate timely flow of scheduling, job updates and payment to/from subcontractors
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Equivalent (GED)
- All administrative work is processed and documented accurately and timely
- Assure that accurate and timely communication is made to Production Team, Marketing Reps/Estimators and the Office Manager/Owner
- Customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level
- Make sure processing of accounts payable and receivables are current
- Assure files and reports are maintained and provided as required
- Assure administrative tasks are completed as assigned
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- CareersUSA - Feasterville
- Ph: 215-###-####
- Fx: 215-###-####
- E-mail: ...@careersusa.com
Loading some great jobs for you...