Career Group in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $67,700.00 - 97,400.00 / Year*
High Net Worth Executive has an immediate need for an exceptional Personal/Executive Assistant to provide support out of the Principal s home office in San Francisco. This esteemed philanthropist is seeking a candidate who brings impeccable attention to detail and a meticulous sense of organization to his or her work. This impressive individual has high expectations of themselves and approaches every day with a renewed commitment to providing outstanding support.
As the Personal/Executive Assistant, you will manage the day-to-day affairs of this distinguished Principal, coordinating travel and managing their complex calendar among other responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to confidently showcase your skills as the strong right arm to this remarkable philanthropist.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and detailed itineraries both domestically and internationally
- Act as an effective gatekeeper for all correspondence
- Manage the Principal s complex calendar
- Maintain a contact database and art collection catalog
- Liaise with the staff at each of the Principal s four homes on the East and West coasts
- Arrange necessary maintenance for the household and cars
- Take ownership of special projects as needed
- 7+ years of experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Dedication to accuracy and thoroughness across all tasks
- Poise and professionalism at all times
- Dependable and resourceful with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Ability to troubleshoot Apple iPhone, iPad, and Blackberry devices
- Valid driver s license and familiarity of San Francisco/Bay Area driving
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!