2nd Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer - Must be Fluent in
Career Group in New York, NY
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,220.00 - 99,450.00 / Year*
Leading Apparel Company is seeking a diligent 2nd Executive Assistant who will work closely with the CEO and his current EA in their New York office.
This opportunity presents the chance to join a wonderful, growing team of collaborative professionals and enjoy great employee benefits!
- Attend meetings; take detailed notes to report back to CEO
- Coordinate CEO's travel plans and itineraries across multiple time zones
- Assist in administrative duties such as sending emails, answering phone calls and other correspondence
- Manage complex personal/work calendar
- Process and track invoices; oversee finances of CEO
- Discreetly handle confidential information and legal documents
- Take on other projects as needed
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Relevant work experience in a related industry or retail preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take on multiple tasks at once
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Energetic, professional demeanor; strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, organized, and dedicated work ethic
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We would like to thank you for applying. Due to the volume of submissions received, only qualified applicants will receive a response.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!