Executive Assistant (for Chief Operating Officer)
Compensation: $55,590.00 - $77,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bonaventure Senior Living
is looking for an Executive Assistant
to support the Chief Operations Officer. Our home office, located in Salem, OR, supports those providing care to residents at our 27 communities throughout Oregon, Washington and Colorado. We are passionate about serving seniors and we re looking for a creative, energetic person with common sense and a positive attitude to help us achieve our goals.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking to energize your life and start something new, or an accomplished individual in a different industry with a desire to help make a difference in the lives of seniors, we welcome your resume!
An excellent candidate is one with a strong, exacting sense of focus and a consistent standard of excellence. You should be self-motivated and pride yourself in regularly meeting or beating deadlines. We are looking for someone with the ability to anticipate needs and quickly adapt based on an Outlook calendar. You should be meticulous, self-reliant and possess high levels of accuracy. If this sounds like you, we welcome your resume and cover letter.Key Responsibilities:
- Works primarily with Chief Operating Officer and the Operations team of the company.
- Assists Communities with meeting or exceeding performance goals, through weekly telephone call, strategy meetings, and various additional forms of support.
- Responsible for planning and organizing Home Office Events and Annual Company Christmas celebration.
- Maintain Outlook Calendar for appointments, calls and meetings, effectively routing daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
- Assisting callers, previewing emails and mail, per Executive Management needs.
- Preparing confidential correspondence, presentation materials and other documents, in appropriate formats using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Supporting preparation and tracking of weekly status reports.
- Researching, compiling and coordinating projects as requested or anticipated.
- Critically review reports and other documents and summarize findings.
- Reoccurring Tasks:
- Maintaining Management by Commitment (MBC)
- Scheduling conference calls
- Preparing and coordinating meeting schedules and Action Plans
- Divisional Meeting Agenda (type and distribute)
- Divisional Meeting Notes (type, distribute and file)
- Expense Report preparation for Chief Operating Officer
- Routinely update and verify the accuracy of the Operations and Appendix Manuals
- Assist with backup on home office telephone
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong administrative, organizational and coordination skills are necessary, as well as the demonstrated ability to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- The ability to remain detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to fluidly transition between working as a team and independently. Must be a self-starter/self-motivated.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management & communication skills (written & verbal) are imperative to this position.
- possess strong, exacting sense of focus and a consistent standard of excellence.
- The ability to contend with multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High School graduate required; college degree appreciated.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within similar industry.
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
- Work for a successful progressive company with a successful 20 years of operations.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the Retirement Perfected ' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...