Basic Resources in New York, NY
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,220.00 - 99,450.00 / Year*
This individual will assist 2 C-Level Executives in all areas of office, administrative, and personal support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain executives appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Compose correspondence, email communications, agendas and presentations.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Act as a liaison between all companies and executives.
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel plans, special events and projects.
- Manage personal tasks as needed.
- Process invoices and payments.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive s confidence and protects office operations by keeping information confidential.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements, including flight, hotel, car, and agendas.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting high level executives.
- Education: BA or BS preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the preferences, goals and objectives for high level corporate executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision.
- Pro-active and effective at anticipating and trouble-shooting problems.
- Excellent personal organization and business administration skills.
- Ability to work productively, efficiently, and effectively with initiative and drive under timetables while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to adapt to various situations and work-flow.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and quickly shift between various tasks and responsibilities.
- Exceptionally strong skills working in MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near New York, NY!