Loading some great jobs for you...
Requisition ID: 1744
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Job Country: United States (US)
Here at Avanos Medical, we passionately believe in three things:
At Avanos you will find an environment that strives to be independent and different, one that supports and inspires you to excel and to help change what medical devices can deliver, now and in the future.
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinically superior breakthrough solutions that will help patients get back to the things that matter. We are committed to creating the next generation of innovative healthcare solutions which will address our most important healthcare needs, such as reducing the use of opioids while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we develop, manufacture and market recognized brands in more than 90 countries. Avanos Medical is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AVNS. For more information, visit www.avanos.com.
Provides or leads a full range of administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO/CFO) of the organization, exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
1. Acts as liaison for CEO/CFO including but not limited to
2. Responsible for budget for use in planning on off-site meetings or conferences. These responsibilities include but are not limited to vendor and special activities selections, coordination with procurement for the negotiating pricing and vendor contracts and on-site management. Attend meetings as appropriate.
3. Work on problems of diverse scope requiring analysis and Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems
4. Manage resolution process with respect to incoming customer inquiries, complaints and issues including identifying appropriate executives to refer calls correspondence to, approve actions as appropriate, follow-up to ensure successful completion, respond to customer as appropriate and inform CEO/CFO of final resolution.
5. Select dates and manage CEO/CFO visits to worldwide locations. This involves notifying and coordinating with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and their assistants, decision making for overall itineraries, and directing the support required to bring visits to their successful conclusion.
6. Acts as a key representative to internal and external stake-holders including the Board of Directors ensuring satisfaction with the business
7. Schedule appointments and maintain calendar of executive supported ensuring effective use of time management.
8. Arrange business travel, prepare itineraries and complete expense reports. Review expense report approvals with CFO and CEO/CFO each week.
9. Expected to participate in meetings and or conferences to ensure ongoing understanding of the business as well as take minutes of meeting and prepare presentation materials for meetings as needed utilizing relevant software (PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
10. Perform other related duties and projects as assigned or required.
Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a current employee of Avanos, please apply here .
Join us at Avanos
Join us and you can make a difference in our products, solutions and our culture. Most of all, you can make a difference in the lives, people, and communities around the world.
Make your career count
Our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of others begins with our employees through a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits. We provide more than just a salary our Total Rewards package encompasses everything you receive as an employee; your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans and work/life benefits.
free onsite gym | onsite cafeteria | 401(k) + 6% match | immediate vesting | benefits on day 1 | uncapped sales commissions | HQ region voted best place to live by USA Today
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...