Atlas Management Corporation in Nashville, TN
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $52,480.00 - 75,870.00 / Year*
For more than 30 years, the Atlas Management team has provided management and human resources solutions to businesses, and employment opportunities to individuals.
We are currently hiring for an Executive Assistant for State of Tennessee in the downtown area. This position offers growth, an exciting fast paced environment, and a great opportunity to work for the State of TN.
- Proficiency with building, updating, and maintaining spreadsheets, and working
efficiently in multiple data bases.
- Timely management of casework, including proper documentation and case resolution.
- Responsible for research/review of case information and document findings accurately.
- Responsible for making calls to internal/external customers for case information and
remain professional at all times.
- May be required to use Excel to track actions on incoming/outgoing correspondence,
both paper and electronic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to send clear, concise
emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing work demands/tasks.
- Organization and attention to detail required.
- Utilize good time management, note-taking, email organization and distribution skills.
- Timely and Efficiently process and index documents.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions.
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as required by department.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 (DOE), contract to hire
Location: Nashville, TN
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8a 4:30p
- Requires 5+ years of consistent experience in administrative roles.
- Experience in corporate environment doing various administrative task.
- Calendar management.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Proficient at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Project a plus.
- High degree of flexibility required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Ability to work and participate in a team environment within and across department lines.
Minimum High School diploma. Bachelors degree a plus
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Nashville, TN!