Sr. Fixed Asset Analyst
Compensation: $55,033.33 - $118,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
8hr-1st Shift (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
- Specialize in the accounting activities for fixed assets capitalization and lease accounting for the all of the Company s assets.
- Record fixed assets by supporting capital expenditure project tools and supervising the procedures, forms, and controls
- Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting fixed assets to management
- Assist in timely preparation for month-end close by providing financial schedules, analysis, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Record in the ERP and fixed asset tool newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed of
- Track, compile, and record CIP costs in GL accounts; close out CIP accounts at the completion of the projects to Fixed Assets
- Review and record internal labor qualifying for capitalization
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger
- Perform revision and update on the detailed schedule of accumulated depreciation and fixed assets
- Understand ASC842 (lease accounting) to ensure compliance to the standard for lease accounting
- Maintain leases pertaining to leased equipment, rent, LHI in Lucernx
- Assist in the physical audit of fixed asset and transition of assets on new acquisitions
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Support audit request
- Lead and assist with special projects when assigned.
- Communicate updates and requests to Operations and Finance leadership.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related areas
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years in accounting and experience in fixed asset accounting
- Possess good communication and intermediate excel skills
- Good mix of functional/process knowledge and technology skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with JD Edwards or Lucernex
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing industry, or a shared services organization
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...