Compensation: $67,700.00 - $97,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
High Level Executive Assistant Opening in Vacaville, CA!
The job of Executive Assistant to the Owner was established for the purpose of assisting management in the daily operation of the business as well as the planning, implementing, directing and maintaining of education programs by providing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and secretarial support; analyzing requests and providing recommendations for action; communicating information on behalf of the educational entity and the governing board to its staff and public agencies.
***Education Industry background preferred such as experience in financial aid, registrar, rosters, dates of attendance. Also Diamond Software knowledge would be a plus!
- Organize, develop and plan meetings and agendas
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by management.
- Helping prepare for meetings, setting up rooms, order lunches, breakfast etc.
- Accurately recording minutes/notes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software. MUST have knowledge with pivot tables.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements and reservations
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support
- Other projects or task given by the Executive Staff.
- Minimum proven 2 years or more experience supporting high level Executives
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Diamond Software knowledge a PLUS!
- Flexibility and openness in both hours available for work and also the type of projects that the Executive team may ask to take on.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be extremely organized and attention to detail is a MUST.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to type a minimum of 65 wpm.
Proficiency at an advanced level and creativity in office products such as word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software is required, along with the ability to keep multiple electronic calendar appointments and meetings. A proven track-record in handling scheduled and unscheduled events and changing priorities. Requires strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and reassign them as necessary. Must be able to build strong working relationships both in and outside the company; provide and receive information displaying good judgment in decision-making and in maintaining confidentiality; and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to proofread and edit letters, communications, and spreadsheets. Must be able to work independently to complete projects, but also as a team player illustrating initiative and dedication.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...