Executive Assistant - Legal
Compensation: $89,120.00 - $74,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ajilon Staffing is recruiting for experienced Executive Assistants and Administrative Professionals for positions throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The ideal candidates will have more than 3 years experience support VP or C-Suite executives in a variety of administrative and operational tasks. Must be able to manage multiple calendar, schedule travel, process reimbursements, communicate across all levels of the organization, write and edit documents, arrange and attend meetings, take and publish meeting notes, and treat all information and communication with extreme confidentiality.
These positions pay between $45k and $60k and are contract, contract to hire, and permanent positions. Benefits are available. Hours vary but are typically Monday thorugh Friday, business hours.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume, Immediately to ...@ajilon.comJob Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Booking executive travel arrangements including complex international travel
- Prepare for internal and external meetings including creating presentations
- Managing the chief executive's diary, scheduling and arranging meetings including venues and travel arrangements
- Provide travel arrangements for executive team
- Manage executive schedules and travel arrangements
- Managing executive schedules and coordinate travel arrangements
- Arrange and manage internal and external meetings and external events/conferences
- Making travel arrangements for portfolio travel, industry travel and meetings
- Organising internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Provide confidential executive and administrative support to the COO
- Coordinate the executive(s) travel arrangements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Maintain calendar; coordinate meetings and travel arrangements
- Support an executive with travel arrangements, managing calendar and scheduling meetings
- Assist other executive administrative staff and executive management
- Assist executives with travel arrangements and expense reports
- Book travel primarily for domestic travel
- Making travel arrangements and completing expense reports
- Arranging internal and external meetings & conference calls
- Procure travel arrangements and create travel itineraries with expense management focus
Loading some great jobs for you...