* Provides administrative support to the Vice Presidents in Technical Operations.
* Setting up meetings, managing calendars, taking meeting minutes during staff meetings as requested and managing action items to closure.
* Generating and submitting expense reports.
* Schedule calls to screen prospective candidates for open positions, provide JDs and CVs to interviewers, collect feedback notes for hiring manager as well as greet and assist visitors/candidates.
* Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars hotel and restaurant reservations. Provide itinerary packets to traveller.
* Submit and manage contracts and purchase orders into Novatus. Assure all required documentation is submitted and follow-ups completed as needed to get timely approval of new contractors. Provide support to manage and prioritize contract related interactions with legal and finance.
* Provide monthly tracking of invoices from consultants to track spend to budget.
* Provide onboarding support for new hires, temps and consultants by securing laptops, desks, badges etc.
* Collaborative skills required.
* Provide catering assistance.
* Anticipate the needs of staff in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
* Other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...