Executive Assistant III
This role demands a strong sense of urgency while working independently on short-term and long-term assignments. We require proactive support to get things done - but also someone who can suggest and implement ways to improve processes for long-term success. The right candidate will be customer-service oriented, have strong attention to detail and organization skills. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Effective and proactive ownership of calendars and scheduling requirements for the two Directors
- Serving as a business partner by ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the rhythm of the business; through collaboration with other Executive Assistants, Finance & HR Partners on key business events
- Organizing, prioritizing, and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action/attention required is addressed
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Managing the end-to-end coordination for team events including all hands, off-sites, and team social events.
- Ownership of Domestic & International travel arrangements for executives
- Having fun at work and helping others do the same
- 2+ years of executive assistance experience providing senior management level support in a fast-paced environment (Calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure and switch tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite management skills (Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint)
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the customer experience and Amazon's vision
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Prior experience at an international scale in a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
- Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an extremely ambiguous environment
- High levels of integrity, discretion and professional maturity
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience designing processes to maximize effectiveness
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and grace even in the most ambiguous of situations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...